Linear Type Bottle Piston Filling Machine
(In-Line Piston Filler)
The piston filling machine is developed by EDELSTEIN for filling high sticky material with solid piece or paste, suitable for cold/hot filling of non-carbonated soft drink or food in PET or other plastic bottle, such as sauce, fruit pulp, cooking oil etc.
- Safety device for preventing bottle from crushing.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Easy to integrate into relevant turnkey line like bottle washing machine, capping machine etc. or individual use.
- Friendly operation.
- Stainless steel construction of main machinery frame and cover meet food sanitary standard as well as painted robust steel as machine base.
- All stainless steel construction of fluid path components to avoid corrosion problem
- Infeed timing screw, indexing starwheel and guider are made from noise-reducing and low-wear plastic.
- Continuous and manual control functions for various applications.
- Dripping reservoir.
- This machine could be well connected with auto-CIP washing system as automation.
- Plastic bottle/ glass bottle/ Tin can
- Base handling
- Suitable for hot and cold liquid and meet food grade standards and can also handle various chemical applications.
Beverage & Foods:
- Juice (with fruit pulp), sticky sauces, paste, salsas, salad dressings, seasoning, flavoring, yogurt, gels condiment, mayonnaise, ketchup, jam, marmalade, honey, oil, vinegar, soy sauce etc.
- Cosmetic creams, conditioners, puree, grease, detergent, bleaching agents, shampoo, lotion rinse, hair dye, was, lubricants etc.
- External safety guard
- PLC control
- ouch-In screen
Model Max. (bph) (500 ml)
- ED-FLP-2 6000
- ED-FLP-4 6000
- ED-FLP-6 10000
- ED-FLP-8 12000
- ED-FLP-10 12000
- ED-FLP-12 16000
What else you might be also interested in!
Various machine models are available for selection:
“Looking for a Packaging machine”?
Just contact “Edelstein International Co., Ltd.”
You will find “Nothing we can’t Pack!”
EDELSTEIN INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.
No. 396 Ta-tun 11th Street. Taichung 408, Taiwan
• • •